“THE GREAT CHRISTMAS LIGHT FIGHT”
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements, which may be changed at any time by Triple Threat Productions, Inc. (“Producer”) in its sole discretion, in order to participate in the series:
- You must be 18 years of age or older. At least one (1) Team Member on each Team must be over 21 years of age.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must currently own or have the permission of the owner of the house you are decorating.
- All decoration/installation of your display must be done solely by you and your team.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members or anyone living in your household may be, or have been within the past six (6) months, an employee, paid intern, officer, or director of any of the following: (a) Triple Threat Productions, Inc., American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (b) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the series or any variation thereof; (c) any known major sponsor of the series or its advertising agency; or (d) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the series. Without limiting the foregoing, Producer reserves the right to render ineligible at any time any person who Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, judging or distribution of the program such that his or her participation in the program could create the appearance of impropriety.
- You may not be a candidate for public office nor become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the series in which you appear.
- You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check (no credit or medical information will be obtained).
- To accept an invitation to be a contestant, you must timely complete and return this Questionnaire and Release, the Participant Agreement and Release with Arbitration Provisions that will be furnished to you by Producer and any other documents that Producer may require in its sole discretion.